GERMANY > IFF International – Research Services GmbH
Frauenstrasse 65 89073 Ulm/Donau, Germany
+49 (0) 731850796 0
ITALY > IFF International – Institute for Field Research Srl
UK > CIF Centre for International Field Research Ltd.
W6 0LH – London – UK
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data and email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically collected while using this Application. Unless differently specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may not be possible for this Application to provide the Service. In case this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operability. Users, who have doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Modality and place of processing of collected Data
Modality of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is conducted using IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes abovementioned. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to Data. These are also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Processors can always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data concerning the User in case one of the following conditions subsist:
- the User gave consent for one or more specific purposes; in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User does take position against this processing (“opt-out”). However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding Personal Data protection ;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures ;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Data Controller is subject to ;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a task conducted for the public interest or for exercise of official authority assigned to the Data Controller ;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties .
Anyhow, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and, in particular, to specify whether processing is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s place of business and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than that where the User is located. For further information on the processing place, the User can refer to the section concerning details about processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to have information regarding the legal basis for the Data transfer outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information to the Data Controller by contacting him at personal details abovementioned.
Data retention period
Data is processed and stored for the amount of time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be stored until the execution of the contract is completed .
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be stored until such interest is met. The User can have further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller .
When the processing is based on the approval of the User, the Data Controller may store Personal Data for longer until such approval is revoked. Furthermore, Data Controller may be forced to keep Personal Data for longer in accordance with a legal obligation or an authority order. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right to access, cancel, amend and the right to transfer Data can no longer be used.
Purposes for Processing of collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide their Services, as well as the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Analytics and Address management and sending emails. For further detailed information on the purposes of processing and on Personal Data that is concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Details on processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Address management and sending emails
This type of services allow us to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or any other type of contacts, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow us to collect data related to the date and time when the User reads the messages, as well as the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
The Contact Form 7 plugin does not collect personal data but sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job application form belongs to Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Place of processing: Chennai, India
The services included in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and they are used to keep track of User’s behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize advertisements of its own advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the Users’ IP address within the borders of the European Union member states or other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Framework.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allow us to view content that is on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application, and to interact with it. In case this type of service is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data concerning pages where it is installed.
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate such contents within its own pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Users may exercise certain rights in reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke approval at any time. The User can revoke approval to the processing of their Personal Data previously given .
- oppose to processing of Data. The User may oppose to processing of their own Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than approval. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below .
- access their own data. The User has the right to have information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed .
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction .
- obtain processing limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation .
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller .
- receive their own Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their own Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, if technically feasible, to transfer it to another controller unhindered. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and processing is based on the User’s approval, on a contract that the User is a part of or on contractual measures connected to it .
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right to oppose
When Personal Data is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is assigned to, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can refer to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, within 15 days if it is coming from Italy, 30 days if it is coming from a foreign country.
Defense in court proceedings
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services for the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data if ordered by public authorities.
System log and maintenance
Because of needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not included in this policy
Further information about the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes concern processing whose legal basis is approval, the Data Controller will collect the User’s approval again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is considered as any information that identifies or enables to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, also connected with any other information, including a personal identification number.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as a response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, particularly in reference to the series of the pages consulted, to the standards related to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application that, unless differently specified, corresponds to the Interested Party.
The individual to whom Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controlller)
The individual or legal person, public authority, service or other system which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing and tools adopted, including security measures related to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless differently specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the respective terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless differently specified, any reference to the European Union included in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.